Let’s face it, the coronavirus has all of us a little rattled. From public health to investment portfolios, it’s hard to know what to think or do.
That’s why the law offices of heintz and becker want to take
A minute to pass along some advice from the experts.
No hysteria, no hype, just useful information from the folks who deal with this day in and day out.
So here are some guidelines from the centers for disease control.
People in high- risk groups should take extra precautions, those include:
- older adults
- and people with serious medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes or lung cancer.
For everyone else, the focus is on preparation and staying healthy. So the CDC also recommends:
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- wash your hands thoroughly and frequently
- avoid high -touch surfaces, things like handrails, elevator buttons, door handles
- try not to touch your face nose or eyes
- avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated areas.
- don’t travel, unless you need to, but don’t get on a cruise ship
Heintz and becker is a personal injury law firm. But they are also Part of your Sarasota and Bradenton communities. They live and work right alongside you.
So they will take the experts advice too- be prepared but don’t panic and we will all get through this, together.
We Get Results