Personal injury attorney Steven E. Heintz is the founding partner at Heintz & Becker. He grew up in Bradenton and has degrees from Manatee Junior College and the University of South Florida. Before attending law school, he was a private investigator. He received his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law in 1980. Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1980, Mr. Heintz worked in the Public Defender’s office in Bradenton and the State Attorney’s office in West Palm Beach. For the last 25 years, he’s been exclusively representing catastrophic personal injury and accident victims.
Mr. Heintz is a board certified, civil trial specialist by both the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy and also has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers, an honor granted only to the state’s top attorneys.
Mr. Heintz is also AV-rated and has the AV Preeminent rating – the highest possible ratings awarded by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. He is a member of the President’s Club of the Florida Justice Association, an active member of the American Association for Justice and a proud supporter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
Proudly serving Bradenton and Sarasota area clients, personal injury attorney Steven E. Heintz is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in litigation by obtaining a trial verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more. He authored a chapter in Florida Evidence that was published by Lawyers Cooperative in 1996. He is also a Master in the American Inns of Court and has lectured at continuing education seminars attended by other attorneys.
Hobbies – Coaching youth football, fishing and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, The Florida Bar
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified Civil Pre-Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Florida, 1980
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. – 1980
- University of South Florida
- Manatee Junior College
- Florida Evidence, Lawyers Cooperative, 1996
- Collecting Personal Injury Damages from Property Damage Coverage, Southern Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- AV-Rated Awarded by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory
- Super Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, Member, President’s Club
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
We Get Results